How we deliver your bike
Built, boxed and almost ready to ride...
If you have selected to have your bike delivered, you will be happy to know that our highly trained staff build and set up all of our bikes prior to despatch. To get the bike into a box that can be shipped all we do is turn the handlebars, take the pedals off and add a handful of packaging along with a big strong box. Getting the bike ready to ride once received couldn't be simpler and will take no more than a few minutes.
- All Bikes purchased online (delivered to Mainland UK) will be fully assembled and will have been through a Pre-Delivery Inspection safety check by a qualified mechanic;
- Pedals will be removed and handlebars will be turned to the side in order to fit the bike into its packaging;
- Instructions to fit and adjust these components will be included in the packaging;
- You will require a basic set of Hex keys and spanners to fit these components correctly. These tools are not provided;
- If you are having problems assembling your Bike, please contact us on 01268 775265;
Standard Delivery Terms
Standard Delivery Terms applies to all orders delivered to Mainland UK, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales.
Clothing & Accessory Orders will be despatched via Royal Mail (Standard or Recorded depending on Weight, Size and Value), typically taking from 2-10 working days;
Once your order has been despatched you will receive a Despatch Notification that includes any relevant tracking details;
If you require delivery on a specific date, please contact us directly on 01268 775265, before placing your order, to confirm stock availability and ETA;
- FREE Standard Delivery to Mainland UK on orders over £10.00.
- Bike Orders will be despatched once professionally built and checked by one of our technicians and sent to you via a courier service.
- The time of delivery will be within 30 days after your agreement has been signed.
- All courier deliveries require someone at the Delivery Address to sign for the delivery.